We are Wichita‘s MOM’S HOUSE Certified Senior Transition Specialists
Sell Now Homes is a Mom’s House certified Senior Transition Specialists and homebuyers experienced in as-is senior home buying. Furthering our commitment to utilizing our real estate knowledge and skills to help members of our community, we are now giving seniors and their families an easier, less stressful way to sell mom’s house. We purchase senior homes as-is relieving families of the huge burden of fixing it up, cleaning it out, and waiting for it to sell, so families can close within weeks instead of months and get mom the care she needs.
We work directly with seniors throughout Wichita, and surrounding communities helping them with the transition from their family home into long-term care communities. We are dedicated to serving families and to continuing education within the Senior Living Industry.
Mom’s House Senior Transition Specialist
Trusted Senior Transition Specialists are advocates for seniors and specialize in helping families transition their aging loved ones into senior care. We eliminate the stress of making the house ready for sale.
We are proud to be part of a larger movement to help families transition their loved ones into long-term care. Want to see more about that movement and our commitment to the Senior Industry? Learn more at momshouse.com.
The Essential Guide to Understanding and Funding Senior Care
- Discover Resources for Funding Senior Care
- Evaluate Senior Living Options for Your Loved One
- Strategize a Smooth Transition into Care
- Ensure Your Loved One’s Safety and Companionship
Not ready to move, but need the cash? Ask about “Sell and Stay”.
Our Mission & Vision
To help families solve one of their biggest challenges in the journey to senior care by offering an easier, less stressful way to sell mom’s (or dad’s) house without cleaning it up, cleaning it out or paying realtor fees. We purchase senior homes outright, in as-is condition so families can close within weeks instead of months and get mom the care she needs.
Our ecosystem is made up of senior care and service providers across Wichita that includes senior living operators, placement agents, home healthcare providers, downsizing experts, and elder law attorneys working in alignment to ease each family’s burden in the journey to senior care respectfully and compassionately.
Transitioning to Senior Living?
- Real Estate Agent Fees
- Finding and Vetting Contractors
- Rehab Costs
- Getting Rid of “The Stuff”
- Scheduling Showings
- Repair Requests
- Time Delays & Stress
- Uncertain Timeline for Closing
- Fair Offer to Purchase As-Is
- Close in Weeks with No Closing Costs
- Flexible Closing and Move Out Dates
- Free Up Equity to Pay for Care Sooner
- We Take Care of All “The Stuff”
- Happier Families
- Freeing Up Your Time to Focus on Care
How Soon Do You Want The House Sold?
Or maybe you need months?
What peace of mind would it provide to know that you have a buyer for your house on the day you choose, without having to go through the months of uncertainty?
Do you want to stay in your home, but need funds for in home care? We can buy your home, give you the cash, and let you stay for as long as you need.
Whatever your situation, we can find a solution. Let us solve your problem.
Our Process is Simple
- CONTACT US – Give us a call, send us a text or e-mail, or fill out the form on this page
- SCHEDULE A VISIT – We’ll set up a time to visit your home when it’s convenient for you
- GET A CUSTOMIZED OFFER – We will customize our offer to your specific needs
- MOVE IN – Move Mom or Dad into their community as soon as possible so they can get the care they need
Compassion not Commission
Real estate agents do not buy houses, we do. There are no real estate agents involved in our process which means no renovating, no staging, no showings, and more importantly no realtor fees. In fact, there are no fees for our service at all, for the family or your community!
Think of us as trusted advisors that help support families and the senior through their transition into long term care. Our value lies in making the home sale and transition process quick and efficient while at the same time being respectful and compassionate during this challenging time for families.
Good Help is Hard to Find
You could spend the next six months…
- Cleaning out the stuff
- Making a scope of work for repairs to the property
- Meeting contractors so they can “get back to you” with bids
- Vetting contractors and haggling on cost
- Making decisions on fixtures, finishes and colors
- Finding new contractors because the others ghosted you
- Finding new fixtures and finishes because the ones you chose are backordered
- Inspecting and approving (or not) of the contractors work
- Getting all of those final details perfect so the home can be listed
- Listing the home with the right agent
- Keeping the home clean and available for showings at any time
- Wading through offers (hopefully)
- Hoping for a good inspection
- Fixing all of the things the buyers want fixed
- Hoping for a good appraisal
- Hoping the buyers get financing and actually close on time
- Paying the mortgage, property taxes, insurance and utilities
- Paying your agent, their agent, and their closing costs
…or maybe get the same amount of money in your pocket today from Sell Now Homes?
What are the benefits of selling directly to Sell Now Homes?
Sell Now Homes provides another option for selling your Wichita area home. No listing fees, no agent commissions, and a quick and hassle-free closing process. You won’t have to worry about the hassle of repairs or renovations. Getting rid of the headache and hassle of dealing with a house that needs repair and the stuff that goes with it is our service to you. See the side-by-side comparison below:
Our Custom Offer Program
Sell your house to Sell Now Homes
We’ll make you a customized offer so you can sell without the hassles and stress of listing.
- Customized offer within hours
Tell us about your situation, your timeline and your house and we’ll carefully evaluate it with our local market expertise to provide you with a customized, no-obligation offer.
- No Showings – No Hassles
We buy your house “as-is” so there are no open houses, no weekend showings, and no need to fix it up.
- You choose your closing day
Once we make an offer, we are able to close in days, not months. You pick the date that is best for you.
- We pay ALL closing costs
Closing costs can add up, which is why we cover them for you. Absolutely zero extra costs or hidden fees.
- Zero fees. Zero commissions.
Since we’re buying your house, we charge no fees and no commissions. The sales price is the amount that goes into your pocket.
- We’ll cover any repairs
Does your house need repairs? We’ll handle them for you. You can even leave behind unwanted items and we’ll haul them off at no extra charge.
The Traditional Way
- The months it takes to sell add up
Your home is costing you money the entire time it sits on the market. Some people just can’t wait 90 days to sell their house.
- Plenty of showings and disruption to your life
Not only do you have to get your house ready to show, but the number of showings can provide a serious disruption to your life.
- It takes forever to close
It takes anywhere from 30 to 60 days to close after accepting a buyer’s offer. That’s assuming that their financing doesn’t fall through…
- 1-2% in closing costs paid by you, the seller
On average, a seller is responsible for up to 2% of the sales price in the form of closing costs.
- Fees and commissions stack up
In addition to closing costs, commissions and fees stack up and reduce how much goes in your pocket at close. On average, 6% in commissions/fees are paid by a seller.
- You could be on the hook for repairs
Depending on what pops up during the inspection period, you could be on the hook for repairs that you didn’t know you needed.
A Senior Transition Specialist is Waiting to Speak With You
We’d love to chat with you about our services and how we can help you and your family. Please submit the form below and if you’d like, leave us the address of your home so we can do some research on it before we speak.
Sell your home on your schedule...
Or Give Us A Call Now At 316-413-8314